Question and Answer
You might find answers to your questions below. If not, click Ask a Question below to get help from our team of experts.
Ask a Question
Please see included instruction manual for complete instructions.
- Remove AC adapter from packaging and plug into the AC adapter outlet at the back of the top housing. Plug cord into standard electrical outlet.
- Turn ON/OFF switch to ON; the mode indicator light will turn on.
- NOTE: The rake will automatically run through a cleaning cycle to smooth out litter.
- For daily use, your cat enters the litter box. Once it leaves, the motion sensors will activate CLEANING cycle; (sensors must be blocked for at least 10 seconds to activate CLEANING cycle).
- IMPORTANT: Unit will not start CLEANING cycle while cat is in the box.
- After 20 minutes, cleaning starts and the automatic rake moves forward and back to scoop waste clumps into the waste receptacle.
- NOTE: If the cat reenters and leaves the litter box before the initial 20 minutes have past, the timer will automatically reset and delay the rake action for an additional 20 minutes.
- NOTE: Rake will stop and reverse direction if the safety bar touches any object behind the rake as it cycles.
- IMPORTANT: If the rake encounters a blockage, it will attempt to complete its cleaning cycle 5 times. If unsuccessful the rake will return to the home position and the LED light will blink quickly to indicate FAULT mode (see TROUBLESHOOTING for more details).
- If small litter particles remain in the litter tray after the rake has completed a cycle, you can use the scoop and rake cleaner to move these particles to the waste receptacle.
- If clumps of litter become stuck to the rake, use the teeth on the scoop and rake cleaner to clean between the teeth on the rake.
- The disposable waste receptacle will keep odors and waste trapped until you are ready to replace the receptacle. Once the receptacle is full, remove and replace as instructed in REMOVING THE WASTE RECEPTACLE.